Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to use remotei desktop to access my other computers on my wireless network. I need step-by-st

I have remote desktop enabled on both computers. I open the Remote Desktop Connection tool and type in the IP address of the computer. Then I click connect. It comes up with a user name and password dialog and I type in the user name and password. It sits for about 30 seconds and then comes up with:



Remote Desktop Disconnected



This computer can't connect to the remote computer.



Try connecting again. If the problem continues, contact the owner of the remote computer or your network administrator.



What am I doing wrong? I have opened all the portals for the remote desktop in my firewall and changed the settings in the system performance to allow assistance.



By the way I am using Vista Basic.



I want to use remotei desktop to access my other computers on my wireless network. I need step-by-step.?microsoft office



no dont try that...here is what i use www.logmein.com u can acces ur pc then from anywhere and its FREE!! u install logmein on the computer u want to access give it a password..then when u log in to logmein..click on the computer u want to access then type the password and voila ur controlling ur pc... pls try it..i love it and is a godsend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment