Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I modify connections to computers in a home network ?

I have a home network of 3 computers. I have used ''Network Setup Wizard'' to create connections to the three computers together. All seems OK, except that any of the computers' users can see the other two. I think it is the created connections but I can not modify or even delete any connection icon in ''My Network Places''. Please help me solve this problem.



How do I modify connections to computers in a home network ?norton internet security



if you joined a workgroup then each PC will broadcast itself under network neighborhood or my network places, and you can't delete that.



Is it that you don't want them to ''see'' eachother or just ''access'' eachother? if you don't want the others to see each other then don't join the same workgroup. if your worried about security just lock it down, then they can see it but can't get in.



How do I modify connections to computers in a home network ?spyware remove



if your saying you want to be hidden and not be able to share resources (like files and printers) , then get zonealarm. That program is a GREAT firewall, and in the firewall settings change every thing to stealth and that should keep you hidden. I didnt like it so much since i couldnt share files with my other computer that had this, so we just got norton. which was easier to set up file and printer sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment