Friday, August 20, 2010

Is computers speed growth slowing down?

Has computers speed growth slowed down over the last years?



I mean overall system performance, not just CPU speed.



Is computers speed growth slowing down?symatec



I think it kind of hiccupped. The chipmakers had maxed out the speed they could get from their existing techniques but from what I have been reading, dramatic increases aren't far away. I think there is a kind of balance maintained- roughly- in overall performance, because as soon as the computer gets faster or more capable, there is some new thing to use it up.



Is computers speed growth slowing down?vista



ram speed, and installed software or capacity of HDD (Low free space in C Drive).
Fastest CPU mhz I have seen is around 3ghz but it's not so much that now as HDD's are just to darn slow. They are making flash HDD's but they are still kinda slow right now, but soon they will overtake your standard HDD's/

No comments:

Post a Comment