Sunday, August 15, 2010

How can I connect two computers over the internet?

I need to know how to connect two computers over the internet. Both computers have internet access but I can't buy anything. Can I use IP addresses? Any help is appreciated.



How can I connect two computers over the internet?computer protection



http://www.logmein.com



There are different versions that may do what you want. The free version allows you to access other computers that you've installed it on via the web. I use it to support many of my family and friends' computers. There are extra security features that you can choose too in the free version. The ones that cost money may work for you too, check it out. Good luck.



You may also want to check out Hamachi which is linked through LogMeIn. You may be able to do http://www.hamachi.com



How can I connect two computers over the internet?free antivirus download



That all depends upon how you wish to connect them. The usual methods would be Remote Desktop Connection or VPN from computer 1 into computer 2, but those are really one-way connections.
yahoo let me on now. try ett.

No comments:

Post a Comment