Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ITUNES help!?!? i changed computers?

i had itunes on my old computer and it was all good. it worked great and everything worked like it was suppose to. Then i changed computers so i got my sisters old one that is better. but i have my ipod and i can charge it but i can not bring up the itunes screen. My sister saved all the music and art work and games and library but it will not bring it up.



Can anyone HELP me??!!!



THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!



ITUNES help!?!? i changed computers?nortan



your copy of itunes is corrupted or missing files remove it and redownload it



ITUNES help!?!? i changed computers?noton



This ipod manage software can transfer the files from ipod to computer, ipod to iTunes, and iPod to iPod:



http://www.ipodtouchconverterguide.com/h...

No comments:

Post a Comment