Friday, August 20, 2010

Good world of warcraft computers?

Im trying to find a good computer to play world of warcraft on that wont have much lag and stuff or just like parts that help..plz give me some parts or computers that are good for w.o.w



Good world of warcraft computers?norton 360



You want a 2 ghz or better processor, at least 2 gigs of ram, and a moderate level video card such as the g-force 6000 series. Even with these components the computer can only run as well as the servers for WoW allow. My son has custom built his computer to play games like WoW (he's the one who told me those specifications, btw) and he still has the occasional problem with lag and disconnects. We aren't sure if it's Blizzard's servers or our Comcast service when it happens, but it does still happen. (However, the rest of the time his WoW experience is great.)



Good world of warcraft computers?photoshop



Warcraft...great stuff..



um...I suggest a Windows computer, one of the newer styles..



I have Windows, and I've been playing WOW for a while. Never had lag problems.



Hope this helps.



P.s



Kirin Tor ROCKSSSSSSSSSS!!



W00T

No comments:

Post a Comment