Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you have to have two computers in order for wireless to work?

I've been looking into getting a wireless router for awhile. I only have a laptop and when I asked what I thought was a computer savvy friend the answer I got was that I needed to have two computers so the wireless router can be connected to one in order for it to work on the laptop. But I don't have the need for two computers. So I need help! What do I do!



Do you have to have two computers in order for wireless to work?virus



Hi, U do not need 2 computers. As long as your laptop is compatable with wireless u will be fine. Just a wireless router will do. The advantage is that you will be able to hook many up, like for your friends that come over and what not.



Do you have to have two computers in order for wireless to work?anti virus



no, u don't need 2 computer in order for wireless to work, and i tested it my self , but if the router is in your room, you should connect ur laptop directly to the router that way you get a faster connection .

No comments:

Post a Comment