Friday, August 20, 2010

What job can I get useing computers and art?

Well I am very good at drawing, I have always enjoyed drawing animals, random pictures ect. I am also good at computers and which to advance my skills further. I was thinking like computer graphics would be perfect, like 3-d animation and such. My question is, what job fields evolves both drawing and computers? Thanks



What job can I get useing computers and art?triumph



It's called Graphics Engineering (or Graphics Design.)



You can create things like Advertisements, designs, fliers, calendars, etc. Usually the job enables you to copyright and sell these items to companies for them to use.



Also, with this skill you can create video game graphics, which pays tons of money these days.



What job can I get useing computers and art?worms



Graphic design.
Drafting requires blue-print designs such as rough sketches before you actually implement them on the computer VIA AutoCAD or some other 3D implementing program. 3D animation is not a popular field and do not give the best jobs.
Graphic Design



Design and Print



Movie or Video special effects http://www.wetadigital.com/digital/
Graphic Design people make good money and they seem to have a lot of fun. I use graphic designers sometimes and they are really cool people who seem to love what they do. Good Luck
yahoo jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment