Friday, August 20, 2010

How to conect 2 computers to the internet???

I WANTED TO CONECT 2 DESK TOP COMPUTERS TO THE INTERNET ONE IS IN THE LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER IS IN A ROOM.



WELL ANYWAYS I WA TOLD TO GET A WIRELESS ROUTER THEN



I WAS TOLD TO BUY AN ADAPTOR



I TRIED IT ,BUT I CANT SEEM TO GET INTERNET IN BOTH COMPUTERS..



WHAT EM I DOING WRONG



CAN U TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO CONECT .



I THOUGH IT WAS GOIGN TO BE PIECE OF CAKE SENSE ITS A WIRELESS ROUTER.



HELP ME PLISS!!!!



How to conect 2 computers to the internet???nortan antivirus



I have a feeling this won't work out for you... find a friend who knows how to set up a network and get him or her to do it for you.



How to conect 2 computers to the internet???nortonantivirus



Go to your router's settings by typing the default gateway into a browser such as Internet Explorer. (Usually, it's 192.168.0.1, but it can differ depending on the router.)



Set up the wireless settings that you want to use on the router. If you plan on securing your wireless connection (which you should), write down those settings as well.



Configure your settings on each of the computers from the wireless network and you should be able to connect to the Internet.
well you could buy a wireless router and wireless cards for both your computer, make sure the wireless router is hooked up to the Internet router, or you could just hook them up using an Ethernet cable to the back of a router.

No comments:

Post a Comment