Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are these computers good? ... read more?

I don't need a DUAL CORE MILLION, since the latest technology is expensive and becomes outdated within a week. I just need it for games etc... Could i play GTA SAN ANDREAS and other similar games nicely on these types of computers? And out of the 2, which laptop do u prefer?



http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail...



http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail...



Note* This is BestBuy in Toronto so the cost most likely is higher then what you would expect if your in the USA.



Are these computers good? ... read more?avast



Hello; These laptops are fine for the average user! You can be bogged down, by using too many apps and features in vista... it's a resource hog! I downgraded my entry level laptop to XP, cuz I had a legal copy lying around... and it is much faster!



I think that's a good price, but check out www.tigerdirect.com, and don't be shy of getting a refurbished laptop... the older technology ram is cheaper, and xp pro or MCE is better than vista... for now. As a Canadian, I'm surprised you arent into Linux!



I don't know what the laws/rules are for Canadians buying from websites, and having PCs shipped from the US, but you might want to also look at Dell's auction page; www.dellauction.com, that bypasses ebay, and gets you directly to Dell's auction page. Again, I don't know what the rules are for buying across the border, so take these tips as they are.



  • oil pollution
  • for skin irritations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment