Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Notebook Computers.........?

I am comparision shopping for a New Notebook does anyone know if Toshiba is a good brand overall and what the heck is the sattelite for in the new computers???? FYI the notebooks I am looking at most recently are the Toshiba P105 series with the fingerprint reader, to be exact its the P105 S6197....



Notebook Computers.........?antivirus scan



Ok I use to work at BestBuy in computer sales so I know alot about computers and laptops. Our most popular laptop we sold was Toshiba but it all depends on what you are going to do with the lap top. If you are using it for simple use I would go with something like a Gateway but if you are doing pictures and high end software Toshibas are nice also you might want to check with the Sony Vaio's they are also a very good laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment